http://x0bcn.com/MPcYZ/ Cloud computing can not only help reduce upfront computing costs, it can also help your business become more efficient.
can you buy lisinopril over the counter Here are seven reasons why:
- Cloud computing can improve employee productivity. Using tools like Exchange Online and SharePoint Online, employees can easily access documents and emails while away from the office. Many small businesses have employees working remotely, who need both mobility and flexibility. Cloud computing is a straightforward and affordable way of addressing those needs, especially when you are using intuitive, familiar software that your employees already know.
- Cloud computing helps reduce upfront costs. Choosing a cloud-based solution for such things as email, document sharing, and web conferencing reduces the upfront cost associated with starting a business. There are no servers to buy. The cloud–based subscription model allows small businesses to easily increase or decrease their use of cloud services according to their needs.
- Cloud computing boosts collaboration. Employees everywhere can access and work with the same files in real time—no more emails back and forth with attachments to open. Better collaboration improves productivity and creativity.
- Cloud computing provides business resiliency. Numerous studies have shown that more than 50 percent of small businesses will go out of business within a year after a major data loss. In a cloud environment, if you lose your laptop—or worse, your whole office—you can get back to business in no time. All your business information and files are securely in place.
- Cloud computing is easy. The transfer of business information into the cloud is very straightforward—no need to install new hardware or software, no IT administration. It is often seamless to the user. Saving a document to a Microsoft OneDrive Pro follows the same process as saving it to a hard drive. No training is required.
- Cloud computing is accessible. Offering easy access and file sharing from any Internet connection, cloud computing allows employee access via smartphone or computer.
- Cloud computing can be more secure than a traditional IT infrastructure. Cloud- computing providers like Microsoft build multiple levels of security and redundancy into their data centers.
The great thing about cloud computing is that it’s not an all-or-nothing proposition. Even if you already have servers and an IT staff, you can pick just one application that you think would be better served in the cloud.